Monday, February 24, 2014

Evening Primrose Oil- Hormonal Acne Remedy





Evening primrose Oil is the supplement every woman should be taking!


This supplement is made from the seed of the Evening Primrose plant and can be found in most drugstores. It provides essential and healthy fatty acids, and is a known treatment for acne, excema, dry skin, PMS and psoriasis. The benefits of this oil seem to be endless, alledgedly treating a host of other issues like bone deterioration and even schizophrenia.

I have noticed slight decrease in hormonal acne since taking Evening Primrose Oil, but I have only taken it internally. Some people find that breaking the gel capsule with a needle and using it as a topical treatment is beneficial. If you are someone who could benefit from essential fatty acids and think it could help your skin, give it a go!

UPDATE: A few weeks ago I began breaking open the capsules and rubbing the oil on my clean face at night. The results are pretty amazing, It really does work as a topical treatment. I did not have any irritation and any blemishes healed faster and stayed moisturized.

I came across a great blog with before and after pictures of acne clearing results from Evening Primrose Oil.

naturalskincare

The blog is called Almost Exactly and has amazing natural skincare tips that I totally agree with. Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment