Monday, February 24, 2014

Honey for Acne






Turns out Winnie the Pooh wasn't a silly old bear after all. He's been right about everything; love, friendship, and most importantly, honey. The benefits of honey are endless and it is amazing for the skin. Honey is naturally anti-bacterial, hydrating and contains trace amounts of peroxide that can help lighten hyperpigmentation and acne scars! Here are a few recipes you can whip up at home to clear your skin and give it the wonderful benefits honey has to offer.



Mask 1. Acne Clearing
Mix 1 Tsp Honey (raw is best, I would use local Honey) and 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1/2 tsp nutmeg. Apply paste to face or just blemish areas and you will wake up to new skin and smaller pimples.


Mask 2. Acne Scar Clearing
Mix 1 tbsp honey with 1tbsp nutmeg and 1 tbsp lemon juice. Mix well. Add 1/2 tsp baking soda and apply to face.

I found this easy skin reviving idea on Pinterest! I tried it and my skin felt silky-smooth afterwards, and my pores were definitely tighter and my skin looked more flawless.Great for a Summer day or to rejuvenate skin before a big day!


Mask 3. Blackead Clearing
Skin revive!

No comments:

Post a Comment