Friday, March 28, 2014

Bare Minerals Blemish Therapy- Does this stuff really work?

blemish therapy b m
 
I'm always curious about makeup that claims to conceal AND heal, generally I don't believe the hype. This product wound up in my hands after a makeup trade with my little sister. it claims to heal; your acne with salycilic acid, while concealing the blemish. I love Bare Minerals and truely think they have the best mineral products on the market !I always get compliments on my skin when I wear the Original Bare Minerals Foundation. It gives your skin a super soft- focus look that is almost airbrushed.
 
However...
This product might help a little with the healing process, it doesn't do a great job of covering or feel very smooth on the skin. I never reach for the Blemish Therapy and find it drying. It made my skin flaky around the blemish as the day progressed and I would't repurchase. I'd stick with the original Bare Minerals because the formulas are more hydrating- I would go with the original concealer instead of this, or just let your skin breathe!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment