Saturday, June 28, 2014

Baking Soda for Acne

Hi guys! I recently rediscovered one of my favorite all-natural, home remedies for acne. Baking soda! I used to mix baking soda with coconut oil and had great results using the concoction as a do it yourself cleanser. Last night I exfoliated my face with baking soda and also added a little to my hot bath. I woke up with smooth, refreshed skin and the giant pimple on my chin is a little smaller. 😐

I am headed for a lake vacation up north next week and will be using baking soda and aloe (another favorite all natural ingredient) to clear my skin before the trip. I know these remedies will not fail me which is why I wanted to share with you! 

For more skin care advice and tons of diy acne cures check out my website, diyacnecures.com. 

Sunny wishes! 

Emmy Jean  🌺

No comments:

Post a Comment